AMANDA’S ROOM AUDIOBOOK (NARRATED BY RUSSELL JONAS) IS NOW ON SALE
- Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Amandas-Room-Chuck-Miceli/dp/1475291973
- Audible.com: http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fantasy/Amandas-Room-Audiobook/B00JJ1WISI
- I-Tunes: search under audiobooks
- CAPA-U – Saturday, May 10 – Hartford Steam Boiler Conference Center
I will be joining with more than a hundred other authors, publishers and agents at this annual day-long writing and publishing conference offered by the Connecticut Authors and Publishers Association. There will be many tracks in every specialty.
- The Connecticut Authors and Publishers Association holds monthly meetings in several regions of Connecticut. They also hold special meetings that focus on issues of networking and marketing and weekly webinars on a wide variety of writing related topics.
- If you are an aspiring writer and are interested in learning more about CAPA, its services, and the annual CAPA-U Conference, check out their website: Aboutcapa.com, for more information.
- AAPG INAGURAL MEETING, May 29 – 5:30 pm, New Britain Museum of American Art
I am very proud to be vice-president and co-founder of the American Authors and Publishers Guild. This new organization has a very specific focus to raise the quality and visibility of local and independent authors. We have already begun to work with bookstores, libraries, museums, publishers and many other organizations in CT and surrounding states involved in supporting quality literature. At our inaugural meeting on May 29 we will outline our current initiates and our future plans. More important, we will outline the benefits we provide for our members and participating organizations.
- To learn more about AAPG visit our website at: AAandPG.org
- BOOK READING / SIGNING, June 18 – 1:00 pm, Bristol Senior Center – Room 101
For the past several months I have been writing 1 to 2 days per week at the Bristol Senior Center. Much of the story for my next novel takes place in or around the Center. Many of the center members have read or are reading my current novel, Amanda’s Room. At the reading / signing event, I will explore the “story behind the story” of Amanda’s Room and will also describe my upcoming novel, Injured Angels, including reading excerpts from the book.
- MYSTERY AUTHORS NIGHT – July 15 – 7:00 pm, Avon Free Public Library
I will join three other mystery writers in a series of presentations on the art, craft and life of mystery writing. My presentation will focus on what makes a “page turner” and the tools and tricks mystery writers use to catch and keep their reader’s attention.
- LOCAL AUTHORS BOOK FESTIVAL – August 5 – 6 pm, Avon Free Public Library
I will be joining with 30 other local authors for this event featuring books in every genre.
- NEWTOWN ARTS FESTIVAL – September 13-14 – Newtown CT. More info. to come.
ADDITIONAL OUTLETS FOR AMANDA’S ROOM
- Amanda’s Room is now also available for loan from the Oxford Public Library